Carrington is a strong and dynamic market leader.
We are the largest producer of workwear fabrics in the UK, exporting to more than 75 countries worldwide, with over 60% of our products going to new markets. We produce over 35 million metres of fabric annually. Throughout Europe, and beyond, millions of people go about their tasks in workwear made from our fabrics.
Based in Lancashire, where British textiles began, we have over 125 years experience of textile processing and finishing. This is supported by massive investments in one of Europe's largest fully integrated textile processing and finishing operations.
We specialise in the development of fabrics and finishes with exceptional performance in the most demanding workplace environments. As a result, we have a reputation for innovation, and continue to introduce exciting breakthroughs.
New ideas to meet the most stringent performance requirements encountered in diverse areas such as heavy industry, light engineering, food processing, retail, distribution, pharmaceutical, healthcare and defence.
Working closely with garment manufacturers and rental laundries, we have an unrivalled knowledge of their evolving needs. We are also in a unique position to report on global trends, commodity movements, prevailing economic situations and emerging markets.
As a market leader, we relate our success to our core values of:
- Integrity– open, honest and real personality
- Quality –we know our capabilities and we deliver these well with focus and dedication
- Leadership –experienced, international management structure that encourages development, growth, support and reward
- Diversity –we nurture new ideas, embrace innovation and build on our knowledge
- Accountability – we are responsible for our actions and have the strength to make informed decisions
- Passion – we are committed to deliver with an appetite to succeed
We foster long term relationships throughout our supply chain and customer base. By creating shared goals and values we can stay ahead of the field, anticipate trends and lever our mutual competitive advantage.
Carrington operate a network of offices throughout Europe and Asia. Including Carrington Germany, Carrington France, agents throughout Europe and distributors worldwide. 2013 saw the opening of our Asian warehouse to support service levels to Asian garment manufacturers.